All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis cookbooklet reflects my love of cooking and the memories associated with some of my favorite recipes. There are also a few comments and quotes. Indeed, if you can read, you can cook. Enjoy!
- Author BiographyLoren Smith taught Biology for eighteen years. He worked as a mud engineer in Guatemala, Venezuela, Alaska, Africa and Texas. He and his wife Jane reside in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Loren Smith
- Date of Publication18/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Cook Books
- AU $42.74New
- AU $15.46New
- AU $30.64New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $27.51
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $35.05
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $31.70
- AU $37.75Trending at AU $38.53
- AU $34.61Trending at AU $35.62
- AU $30.51Trending at AU $30.96
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $54.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.