If You Can See It, You Can Be It: 12 Street-Smart Recipes for Success by Jeff Henderson (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.69+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn his latest book, Chef Jeff Henderson, the New York Times best-selling author of Cooked: From the Streets to the Stove, From Cocaine to Foie Gras, presents two decades of life lessons that he gained on his redemptive journey from drug dealer to TV celebrity chef to nationally acclaimed speaker. He has devoted himself to mentoring and motivating at-risk and vulnerable Americans, and his remarkable achievements and inspiring presentations have made him a sought-after speaker for business and n-profit organizations, addressing tens of thousands of individuals each year at conventions, conferences, and seminars. Now, with the 12 inspiring and pragmatic recipes he offers in this book, you can discover your hidden business aptitudes, make life-changing decisions, and secure bulletproof personal and professional success. Whether you're a have-t suffering from generational or situational poverty or a lost-a-lot kcked out by the ecomic recession, you'll learn something from Chef Jeff's unique perspectives on the virtues of self-kwledge, hard work, determination, and leverage in the real world. Reboot your dreams and gain a new foothold on the ladder to success!
- Author BiographyCalled the urban Tony Robbins, Chef Jeff Henderson is a powerful voice for personal transformation. Barely five years after leaving federal prison, Chef Jeff worked his way to the top ranks of the restaurant industry and became Executive Chef of Cafe Bellagio at the renowned Bellagio Hotel and Casino and Chef de Cuisine at Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. He is the creator of the Food Network's docu-reality series, The Chef Jeff Project, and known today as one of the most influential African American chefs in the country. This charismatic author's professional success and public service have earned him wide recognition and led to countless national and local media appearances, from Oprah to Good Morning America, and USA Today to The Wall Street Journal. Chef Jeff is a frequently invited guest on national shows, including the TODAY show and CNN, and his life story in now in development by Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith for a major feature film.
- Author(s)Jeff Henderson
- Date of Publication04/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight621 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.