All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
About this product
- DescriptionIf You Feel Like It is a book that encourages children to get up, get silly and celebrate the joy of singing, dancing and being their goofy selves. The fanciful images, melodic rhymes and poetic rhythm invite readers to take an active part in the reading experience, while reaffirming the importance of being oneself. It is the perfect book for fun-loving, jubilant children and their young-at-heart, fun-loving, jubilant parents and grandparents.
- Author BiographySamantha Le is a poet, novelist and designer whose work, with its whimsical images and toothsome, buoyant sounds, is an amuse-bouche that lingers on the tip of the tongue, that first surprising taste at the table exquisitely set. A recipient of several James D. Phelan Literary Awards, the Santa Clara County Poetry Prize and The Silicon Valley Community Foundation Donor Circle for the Arts Grant for Writer-in-Residence of the East Side Voices Project, Le holds a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing from San Jose State University and currently resides in San Luis Obispo, California. Le's publications include Corridors (a collection of poetry and short stories), My Solitude (a collection of poetry set to jazz) and Little Sister Left Behind (a novel inspired by biographical events). Her poetry was selected for San Luis Obispo County's From Soul to Paper and Santa Clara County's Poetry on the Move projects and has appeared in Able Muse, The Red Clay Review, The Aztec Review, San Pedro River Review, Reed Magazine, Paper Street Press, Third Wednesday, Colere, Pinion Journal, Phati'tude Literary Magazine, Halfway Down the Stairs, Greensilk Journal, Orchard Valley Review and Bacopa. The editor and designer of two collections of poetry, fiction and essays written by San Francisco inner-city youths: The Paths We Take: Many Stories One Journey, sponsored by The Youth Leader Institute's Student Action Fund & The Walter S. Johnson Foundation and Powerful Whispers Breaking Barriers, sponsored by The Understanding Cesar Chavez through Literacy and Action Project, If You Feel Like It is Le's first children's book. .
- Author(s)Samantha Le
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.