All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2006 Jamie Tworkowski wrote a story called To Write Love on Her Arms about helping a friend through her struggle with drug addiction, depression and self-injury. The piece was so hauntingly beautiful that it quickly went viral, giving birth to a n-profit organisation of the same name. Nine years later, To Write Love on Her Arms (TWLOHA) is an internationally-recognised leader in suicide prevention and a source of hope, encouragement and resources for people worldwide. Jamie's words have been shared hundreds of thousands of times online. They've shown up on T-shirts and posters and even tattoos. Now, for the first time, Jamie's writing is available in the form of a book. IF YOU FEEL TOO MUCH is a celebration of hope, wonder and what it means to be human. From personal stories of struggling on days most people celebrate to offering words of strength and encouragement in moments of loss, the essays in this book invite readers to believe that it's okay to admit to pain and it's okay to ask for help. IF YOU FEEL TOO MUCH is an important book from one of this generation's most important voices.
- Author BiographyJamie Tworkowski is the founder of To Write Love On Her Arms, a non-profit organisation which aims to present hope and find help for young people struggling with depression, self-injury, addiction and suicide.
- Author(s)Jamie Tworkowski
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.