All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA different time...a different place...What if you were there?If you lived in colonial times- What kind of clothes would you wear?- Would you go to school?- What would happen if you didn't behave?This book tells you what it was like to live in the New England colonies during the years 1565 to 1776.
- Author BiographyAnn McGovern has been writing children's books for over 35 years. She has published over 45 titles including STONE SOUP, several books in the IF YOU LIVED.... series, and SCRAM, KID! (Viking, 1974), which won the Horn Book Award. McGovern spent part of her career at Scholastic, where she created the See-Saw Book Club. McGovern lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Ann McGovern
- Date of Publication01/05/1992
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width226 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brinton Turkle,June Otani
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.