About this product
- DescriptionMore than two hundred years ago, two thousand people lived in the town of Williamsburg, Virginia. This book tells you what it was like to grow up in colonial days, before there was a United States of America.
- Author(s)Barbara Brenner
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleIf You Lived...(Prebound)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight295 g
- Width236 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jenny Williams
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.