All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey say it's all about relationships, that we're all connected. And it's true! But how can you demonstrate that to a child? Through nature - starting with something sweet. That's just what a gorgeous new picture book does. IF YOU LOVE HONEY takes children on an adventure through the intertwining natural world around us. Honey is linked in a very real way to dandelions, earthworms, mushrooms, the old oak tree and even the blue jay squawking in its branches and this book beautifully portrays those life-giving connections. Following the story, IF YOU LOVE HONEY shows in a simple, age-appropriate, yet accurate way, how bees make honey and pollinate flowers. Additional information for teachers and parents offers background information about pollinators, plants, beneficial insects, seed spreaders and more. Also offered are activities to do with children. Also available in hardback 978 158469 533 2 14.99 Ages 4-9
- Author(s)Martha Elizabeth Sullivan
- PublisherDawn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintDawn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cathy Morrison
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $35.61
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.80Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.