All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of how we started and developed our butterfly garden. It started first with flowers popular with the various butterflies in our area and progressed into our 140 sq. ft. screened in breezeway. The process was unbelieveably entertaining, delightful and sometimes, even heartbreaking. Everything from hand-feeding butterflies to giving them medical attention. It's an unbelievable story you are sure to enjoy reading along with learning about these wonderfully beautiful creatures of nature, the butterflies.
- Author BiographyCynthia graduated from the University of San Francisco with a BS degree in Human Relations and Organizational Behavior and retired from AT&T after more than thirty years. With more time on her hands, Cynthia finally got to do something she had not done during those many years at AT&T even while owning 5 houses... and that is creating and caring for her own garden at her home in Florida. This of course is what led to her raising butterflies. The complete story follows.
- Author(s)Cynthia Harrington
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.