All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the evening sun sets, up comes the moon. When the moon sinks low, what happens next? Beautiful, full color photos and simple, fun text offer facts about nature. With If Books, learning leads to fun!
- Author(s)Blake A Hoena
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleIf Books (A+ Books)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width236 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.