About this product
- DescriptionIt's never too early to start teaching children about the world around them. In If You Were Me and Lived in...Greece, early learners get a taste of what their life would be like if they lived in Greece while being introduced to the birthplace of democracy. This book is the latest installment of the educational series about the cultures of the world that speaks to young children about the topics that interest them, such as the foods people eat, the names of boys and girls, and the activities that children their age living in a foreign land are likely to engage in. This exciting visit to Greece also introduces the important concept of democracy to children and highlights some of the other cultural contributions that Greece has made to Western civilization. Basic information is offered in a playful way that won't overwhelm children.
- Author BiographyAward winning author Carole P. Roman is adding Greece to her growing collection of counties. The books have been embraced by both children and educators. The former social studies teacher lives on Long Island with her husband, children, and grandchildren.
- Author(s)Carole P Roman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.