All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.00Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.78Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionYou'll never guess what crazy dish the ancient Incan kings ate. But you can read all about it, and more, in If You Were Me and Lived in...Peru, the latest book in Carole P. Roman's fun travel series for kids. An exciting introduction to world cultures written for young readers ages three through eight, this new expedition takes kids to South America and gives them a colorful glimpse into what living in Peru is like. Highlighting a myriad of topics, including language, cuisine, climate, and history, this book teaches kids about diversity while also revealing to them the important truth that we are all connected. Parents, grandparents, and teachers alike will love opening their children's eyes to the world around them in a fun and easy way-and they'll be happily surprised when they end up learning a few things themselves. Fair warning, parents: your kids will want to start celebrating a new February holiday after reading this book. But don't worry. You can always tell them you're making a certain special, royal Inca dish for dinner.
- Author BiographyCarole P. Roman is the award-winning author of the much-lauded children's book Captain No Beard: An Imaginary Tale of a Pirate's Life. Passionate about writing for young readers, she enjoys every opportunity to introduce young minds to the fascinating world that awaits them by expertly infusing fun stories with quality learning. Her experience as a former social studies teacher is wonderfully apparent in the engaging and educational travel books she writes for young readers. Now with more than ten books in her popular If You Were Me and Lived in... series, she's beginning to rake in the accolades from ForeWord Reviews, Reader Views, and Rebecca's Reads, as well as winning NABE Pinnacle awards for multiple titles. Roman and her husband live on Long Island, New York, in close proximity to their children.
- Author(s)Carole P Roman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight75 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.