All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the world has never easier-or more fun!-than with Carole P. Roman's award-winning If You Were Me and Lived In... children's series. Continuing its globetrotting tradition, If You Were Me and Lived in...Russia explores the magic and wonder of this captivating country. As children ages three to eight take a leisurely stroll around Russia, they will come across some of the country's most recognizable sites, including the Kremlin, St. Basil's Cathedral, and the Red Square. Learn about Russia's yummy delicacies, like borscht and caviar, before playing popular Russian games like chess and fipe -a game children may kw better as tag ! Brimming with these and other fascinating facts, If You Were Me and Lived in...Russia is the perfect way to both entertain and educate your children about the great big world that exists outside their windows. From Russia's festive New Year's celebrations to popular Russian names, this charming addition to the If You Were Me and Lived in... family explains everything there is to kw about one of the world's most historic destinations. Carole P. Roman is the award-winning author of the If You Were Me and Lived in... series, which won the Pinnacle Award for Best in Children's Nonfiction in 2012. She collaborated on this installment in the series with her five-year-old grandson, Alexander. Roman also writes the Captain No Beard series, the first of which was named a Kirkus Best of 2012, received a Star of Remarkable Merit, and won the Pinnacle Award in 2012.
- Author BiographyCarole P. Roman's is the award winning author of the nonfiction If You Were Me and Lived in... series of children's books. The first title in the collection, entitled If You Were Me and Lived in...Mexico, won the Pinnacle Award for Best in Children's Nonfiction in 2012. Her latest entry in the series, If You Were Me and Lived in...Russia was inspired by her grandson. Roman has also found success with her Captain No Beard children's books. Her debut, Captain No Beard: An Imaginary Tale of a Pirate's Life, was named a Kirkus Best of 2012, received a Star of Remarkable Merit, and won the Pinnacle Award in 2012.
- Author(s)Carole P Roman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.