All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you were a contraction, you would be a shortened form of two words put together. You would change it and is to IT'S and could and t to COULDN'T. What else could you do if you were a contraction?
- Author(s)Trisha Speed Shaskan
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2008
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleWord Fun
- Place of PublicationMankato
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPicture Window Books
- Out-of-print date18/03/2013
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width279 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sara Gray
- Interest Age7 - 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.