All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this lively book illustrated by Caldecott Medal winner Chris Raschka, a child imagines life as many different animals. If you could be any kind of animal, what would you be? Would you be a dog that goes ARRRROOOOOOO? Or maybe you would be a sharp-toothed disaur that can CHOMP, STOMP, ROAR! Perhaps you might want to be a hopping frog that goes BOING, BOING, RIBBET! But maybe you would want to be the best kind of animal of all: a child!
- Author BiographyJamie A. Swenson works as an associate librarian and early literacy storyteller. She is also the author of Boom! Boom! Boom!, illustrated by David Walker. She lives in Janesville, Wisconsin. Chris Raschka has written and/or illustrated over thirty books for children, including the Caldecott Medal-winning titles A Ball for Daisy and The Hello, Goodbye Window ; as well as the Caldecott Honor book Yo! Yes? He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Jamie A. Swenson
- PublisherFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Out-of-print date17/05/2016
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight386 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.