All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis whimsical story lets children imagine what life would be like if they were a pet parrot. Readers join four parrots their young, multicultural owners as they morph into four-toed parrots climbing around the house, then chew wooden spoons, popsicles sticks and all with hooked parrot beaks! The fun continues as children learn all about parrots and their adaptations.The For Creative Minds section has parrot fun facts, tips for taking care of a pet parrot and a Make a Beak craft.
- Author BiographyKatherine Rawson(If You Were a Parrot) was inspired to write this book by watching her own pet parrot, Shadow, a small green parrot with a big personality. (Shadow even has his ownblog!) When Katherine is not playing with, reading or writing about parrots, she teaches English as a Second Language at a community college and works as a freelance writer. She is a former elementary school teacher. Katherine lives in Vermont.
- Author(s)Katherine Rawson
- PublisherArbordale Publishing
- Date of Publication10/08/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArbordale Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, maps
- Weight181 g
- Width211 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sherry Rogers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.