All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're happy and you kw you can clap your hands...but you can also wag your tail, snap your teeth, beat your chest, jump and boing! This wonderfully exuberant animal romp explores different ways of expressing happiness. Young children will enjoy joining in with the animal actions in this vibrant picture book, making for very happy reading! *Jan Ormerod is an internationally rewned author and illustrator - this is her first book to be illustrated by ather artist *Lindsey Gardiner is a rising star in the picture book world; she is best kwn for her charming characters Poppy and Max
- Author BiographyJan Ormerod is an internationally renowned author and illustrator. Lindsey Gardiner is a rising star in the picture book world; she is best known for her charming characters Poppy and Max.
- Author(s)Jan Ormerod
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2003
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight161 g
- Width246 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lindsey Gardiner
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 3 To 99
- Interest AgeAge 3+ years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.