All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs Georgia s mind playing tricks on her, or is the entire town walking into the arms of a killer who has everyone but her fooled? When seventeen-year-old Georgia sbrother drowns while surfinghalfway around the world in Australia, she refuses to believe that Lucky s death was just bad luck. Lucky was smart. He wouldn t have surfed in waters more dangerous than he could handle. Then a stranger named Fin arrives in False Bay, claiming to havebeen Lucky s best friend. Soon Fin is working for Lucky s father, charming Lucky s mother, dating Lucky s girlfriend. Georgia begins to wonder: Did Fin murder her brother in orderto take over his whole life? Determined to clear the fog from her mind in order to uncover the truth about Lucky s death, Georgia secretly stops taking the medication that keeps away the voices in her head. She is certain she s getting closer and closer to the truth about Fin, but as she does, her mental state becomes more and more precarious, and one seems to trust what she s saying. As the chilling narrative unfolds, the reader must decide whether Georgia s descent into madness is causing her to see things that don t exist--or to see the deadly truth.
- Author(s)Yvonne Prinz
- PublisherAlgonquin Books (division of Workman)
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlgonquin Books (division of Workman)
- Weight363 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.