If You're Reading This, It's Too Late by Pseudonymous Bosch (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 13 Dec
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeware! Dangerous secrets lie between the pages of this book. OK, I warned you. But if you think I'll give anything away, or tell you that this is the sequel to my first literary endeavor, The Name of This Book is Secret, you're wrong. I'm t going to remind you of how we last left our heroes, Cass and Max-Ernest, as they awaited intiation into the mysterious Terces Society, or the ongoing fight against the evil Dr. L and Ms. Mauvais. I certainly won't be telling you about how the kids stumble upon the Museum of Magic, where they finally meet the amazing Pietro! Oh, blast! I've done it again. Well, at least I didn't tell you about the missing Sound Prism, the nefarious Lord Pharaoh, or the mysterious creature born in a bottle over 500 years ago, the key to the biggest secret of all. I really can't help myself, w can I? Let's face it - if you're reading this, it's too late.
- Author BiographyMysterious stranger? Anonymous author? Who is Pseudonymous Bosch and how does he know so much about our heroes and heroines? The truth will all be revealed---with time. For more info on P. Bosch, please read his first book, The Name of This Book is Secret.
- Author(s)Pseudonymous Bosch
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSecret (Pseudonymous Bosch)
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width133 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gilbert Ford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.