Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.35
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.96
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $40.96
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
About this product
- DescriptionCharlotte Kasl, bestselling author, spiritual practitioner, and therapist, brings a compassionate understanding to the anxiety and uneasiness of new love, and helps listeners discover their potential for vibrant human connection based on awareness, kindness, and honesty. She approaches the dating process as a means for awakening, reminding us that when we live by spiritual rules, we bring curiosity and a light heart to the romantic journey.Filled with quotations from Zen, Sufi, and other wisdom traditions, and informed by the experiences of people from all walks of life, here is a relationship book that will appeal to audiences looking for more than a Venus-meets-Mars solution to the complex affairs of the heart.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Kasl has an M.A. in music from the University of Michigan and a Ph.D. in counseling psychology from Ohio University. Dr. Kasl was a licensed psychologist in Minnesota for fifteen years and is currently a licensed professional clinical counselor in Montana. She is a certified addiction specialist in the areas of chemical dependency and sexuality, has had a private psychotherapy practice for twenty-five years, and has been a Reiki master healer for eighteen years. Charlotte is the author of over a dozen books, including Women, Sex, and Addiction; Many Roads, One Journey; and If the Buddha Got Stuck. She has also written numerous articles and has appeared on over two hundred radio and television programs, including Donahue, Joan Lunden, Sally Jessie Raphael, Geraldo, and People are Talking. Charlotte has been listed in Self magazine as one of fifty sage psychologists in the United States. In 1997, she received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the National Council on Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity for her work with women and sexuality. Renee Raudman is a multi-award-winning audiobook narrator. A multiple Audie Award nominee, she has earned a number of AudioFile Earphones Awards, including for The Last Secret by Mary McGarry Morris and Wesley the Owl by Stacey O'Brien, as well as a Publishers Weekly Listen-Up Award for Joe Schreiber's Chasing the Dead. She has also performed on film, TV, radio, and stage, including the recurring roles of Jordon on ABC's One Life To Live, Phyllis on NBC's Passions, and guest-starring roles on prime-time TV. She has been heard in cartoons (The Simpsons, Billy & Mandy), videogames, and on the E! channel. Her narration of Homer's Odyssey by Gwen Cooper was selected by Library Journal as one of the best audiobooks of 2009, and her reading of Marthe Jocelyn's Would You was selected by the ALA as one of the best young adult audiobooks of 2009.
- Author(s)Charlotte Kasl
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication25/01/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleBuddha Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight162 g
- Width172 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Narrator(s)Renee Raudman
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time360
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.