All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Julianne Bartlett, a brilliant young attorney ready to start her own law firm with her best friend and virtually constant companion Will Hanes. Julianne has been waiting her whole life for herPrince Charming to gallop in on his white steed. Will rode up on his 10-speed bike while they were still in grade school but who meets the perfect guy right in the middle of a cul-de-sac?On the way to her new office, Julianne screeches to a halt after a mysterious Prince Charming loses his toolbox and work boot in a busy intersection. He s gorgeous . . . and he s a caring dog-rescuer, too! How far she will go to grab the attention of the prince who begins to look less and less charming all the time? Shriek with laughter and embarrassment as your new best friend, Julianne, goes on a collision course with God s impeccable plan!
- Author BiographySANDRA D. BRICKER was an entertainment publicist in Los Angeles for 15+ years where she attended school to learn screenwriting and eventually taught the craft for several semesters. When she put Hollywood in the rearview mirror and headed across the country to take care of her mom until she passed away, she traded her scripts for books, and a best-selling, award-winning author of LIVE-OUT-LOUD fiction for the inspirational market was born. Sandy is best known for her Another Emma Rae Creation and Jessie Stanton series for Abingdon Press and she is the managing editor of Bling!, an edgy romance imprint for Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas. I believe in the power of the parable, she says. And I just love words in almost any form. From the assembling on the page to the polishing and perfecting, there's almost nothing more powerful. As an ovarian cancer survivor, Sandie also gears time and effort toward raising awareness and funds for research, diagnostics and a cure.
- Author(s)Sandra D Bricker
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight313 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.