All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom break-ups and family fall-outs to career stalls and unexpected losses, life is filled with events and circumstances that can kck you off your feet and leave you feeling stressed, confused and lost. Whether you're embarking on a career at age 22 or are seeing your children off to college at age 52, If You're In the Driver's Seat, Why Are You Lost? gives you the strategies to help you map out your life direction, leading you to the life you want. Filled with insights, information, and solutions, this book is a practical guide that teaches how to take control and regain personal identity by learning how to manage emotions, stress, health, and other factors keeping you from happiness. Dr. Lawana Gladney acts as your personal coach and provides inspiration with ideas, easy strategies, and sound advice to help you cope with stress and navigate through everyday challenges. Arming you with helpful techniques for letting go of the emotionally destructive people, thoughts, words, and regrets of the past in a manageable way, If You're In the Driver's Seat, Why Are You Lost? is a roadmap to creating an amazing life.
- Author BiographyDr. Lawana Gladney, emotional wellness doctor, speaker, trainer, author, and CEO of Emotional Wellness, has presented speeches and training sessions internationally to companies, schools, and churches. She has worked with many Fortune 500 companies and clients such as IBM, Pitney Bowes, ATT, Aetna, Brinker International, Freddie Mac, Texas Instruments, and the U.S. Department of Defense. As a media expert, Gladney has been interviewed and appeared on national TV and radio shows and has reached more than 22 million with her message. She is the mother of four children.
- Author(s)Lawana Gladney
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Weight357 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.