All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIggy Peck has been building fabulous creations since he was two. His parents are proud of their son, though sometimes surprised by some of Iggy's more inventive creations (like the tower he built out of used diapers). When a new second grade teacher declares her dislike of architecture, Iggy faces a challenge. He loves building too much to give it up! With Andrea Beaty's irresistible rhyming text and David Roberts' unique and stylish illustration, this book will charm creative kids everywhere.
- Author BiographyAndrea Beaty's first book was When Giants Come to Play. She is the recipient of the prestigious Barbara Karlin Honor Grant for picture-book writing from the Society of Children's Book Writers an illustrators. She lives in Illinois, USA.
- Author(s)Andrea Beaty
- Date of Publication19/10/2007
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Notecl / bw / tt illustrations, cl / bw / tt photographs
- Weight460 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Roberts
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.