Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOld Grumbly, a massive volca that looms over the Urk valley, has begun to rumble and many Urks fear The End of the World is nigh. They agree that the only way to avoid catastrophe is for someone to climb the volca and make an offering to the ancestors. Preferably, this someone should be the Urk selected to succeed Chief Hammerhead at the momentous Ainting Ceremony ...which just so happens to be Iggy. Now Borg can implement his latest plan to snatch control of the Urk tribe for himself, with the help of the Noneck tribe we met in the first book in the series, Oi, Caveboy!. It's time for Iggy to come up with a cunning plan.
- Author BiographyAlan MacDonald started his working life in a travelling theatre company. In addition to writing and directing plays, Alan trained as a drama teacher. He has written stories and dramas for the BBC (both television and radio), as well as many children's books. Mark Beech completed an art foundation course and a degree in textile design, working subsequently as a fabric designer then as a milliner. Mark has since returned to his roots to become a successful illustrator.
- Author(s)Alan MacDonald
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteB&W Illustrations throughout
- Weight99 g
- Width129 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Beech
- Reading AgeFrom 7
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.