All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's time to get back in the fight! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes. - Nehemiah 4:14 Life is a battle. You have an opponent and he wants to take you out - he wants you to quit. If you sit on the sidelines, hanging your head in defeat, you will continue to fall prey to his attacks. His target? The things that matter most, like your marriage, your children, your career... your very purpose. Ignite your faith with this 40-day journey that could change everything as you encounter the Living God. Inside, you'll find the fuel and fire you need to get back in the fight. If you are on the sidelines, you will be encouraged to jump into the ring. If you are in the middle of a battle, you will be empowered to keep fighting. If you are one punch away from going down, you will be energized to get back up.It's time to rise up and fight for what really matters. Let's roll!
- Author BiographyTim Clinton, Ed. D., is President of the nearly 50,000-member American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC), the largest and most diverse Christian counseling association in the world. He is Professor of Counseling and Pastoral Care, and Executive Director of the Center for Counseling and Family Studies at Liberty University. Licensed in Virginia as both a Professional Counselor (LPC) and Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Tim now spends a majority of his time working with Christian leaders and professional athletes. He is recognized as a world leader in faith and mental health issues and has authored over 20 books including Breakthrough: When to Give In, When to Push Back. Most importantly, Tim has been married 33 years to his wife Julie and together they have two children, Megan (recently married to Ben Allison) and Zach. For more information, visit www.TimClinton.com and www.AACC.net. Max Davis holds degrees in Journalism and Biblical Studies. He is the author of over twenty books of both fiction and non-fiction. His books have been translated into several languages and have been featured on shows such as The 700 Club, The Today Show, and in USA Today. He and his wife Alanna live on thirty beautiful acres in Greenwell Springs, LA. To learn more, visit www.MaxDavisBooks.com.
- Author(s)Dr Tim Clinton,Max Davis
- PublisherDestiny Image
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationShippensburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Image
- Weight186 g
- Width131 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.