Igniting Your True Purpose & Passion: A Businesslike Guide to Fulfill Your Professional Goals & Personal Dreams by Greenleaf Book Group LLC (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJumpstart Your Career and Personal Life! The key to achieving true success in life is to master that delicate balance between making money and making meaning. Marketing executive and best selling author, Robert Michael Fried, shows how the same principles you use to accomplish success at work can also help you realise your personal goals, dreams and aspirations. Fried provides a practical yet passionately purpose-driven roadmap that will enable you to heed your true calling to become a truly successful person in every sense of the word. The author underscores that true success goes beyond just getting what you want...it's also wanting what you get. This book will take you on an uplifting journey of self-discovery. It will empower you to re-invent your personal brand and close the disparity or gap between who you are and who you dream of becoming. The book urges you to make it your business to ignite your true purpose and passion while seizing the opportunity to become an entrepreneur of your own existence. Built upon and expanded from his best-selling book, A Marketing Plan for Life , the author reminds us that the purpose of life should be a life of purpose. In emphasising his philosophy, Fried writes, I'll tell you what unhappiness is ...unhappiness is t kwing what you want and killing yourself to get it . This insightful and thought-provoking read will t only inspire you to clearly define what you want but it will help you make both meaning and money t just for yourself but for others. That's what Ralph Waldo Emerson meant when he said, To kw that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived that is to have succeeded .
- Author BiographyFortune 500 marketing strategist Robert Michael Fried has guided the marketing and licensing direction for companies like Motorola, Nautilus, bebe eyewear, Revlon eyewear, Marantz stereo, the Planet line of environmentally-friendly products and several Silicon Valley high-tech firms. He is a frequent guest lecturer on corporate and college campuses including, Medtronic, Wells Fargo, NYU, UCLA, USC, Providence College and The Naval Post Graduate School. He is the founder of Brandmark Marketing Consulting and Thirdwind, a company dedicated to empowering people to achieve their professional and personal goals. He lives in Carmel, California, above the sea.
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Date of Publication21/11/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Weight502 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRobert A. Zeichik,Robert Michael Fried
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.