All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the fourteen men - largely forgotten and never the subject of a full-length book - who created the American Olympic movement by winning eleven gold medals at the first modern Olympics in 1896 in Athens, timed for publication leading up to the 2012 U.S. Olympic Trials and the 2012 Olympics in London.
- Author BiographyJIM REISLER is the author of eight baseball books, most notably Babe Ruth: Launching the Legend, praised by The New York Times Sunday Book Review. Reisler has written for Sports Illustrated, The New York Times, New York Daily News, and Newsweek. Jim is a frequent guest on sports radio shows, including Bob Costas's national satellite show and National Public Radio's Morning Edition.
- Author(s)Jim Reisler
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight34 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Foreword byDave Wottle
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.