All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- Descriptionil cuore: the heart is a major new collection of poetry by Kathleen Fraser, one of the most significant poets of the last generation and a writer of unusual courage and inventiveness. From the intimacy of early poems to the syntactic play of her much-praised book, when new time folds up (1993), Fraser's work examines fields of possibility, where the visual, theoretical, and lyrical collide. This book provides a generous selection of work both new and old, tracing the development of her poetics over the last three decades. Rich with detail, these poems radicalize intention by embracing error, as in boundayr, and reassert language invation as a feminist strategy. They lead us toward the infinity of a door only slightly ajar and have established Fraser as one of America's preeminent experimental writers.
- Author BiographyKATHLEEN FRASER, author of 14 books of poetry, was Professor of Creative Writing at San Francisco State University from 1972 to 1992, Director of the Poetry Center, founder of American Poetry Archives, and editor of the feminist/experimentalist poetry journal HOW(ever). She lives part of each year in Italy.
- Author(s)Kathleen Fraser
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication19/09/1997
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleWesleyan Poetry
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Introduction byPeter Quartermain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.