All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe joy leaves Iliana's life when her mother passes away. Things change for the better after her grandmother tells her that her mother watches over her. She begins to hear her name whispered by the wind. She rediscovers happiness, sees the world in a new light, and makes a very special friend. This book will show children that they can overcome any and all tragedy.
- Author(s)Antonia Rodenas
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date22/07/2015
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.