All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>The New York Times Bestselling story of first love, family, loss, and betrayal for fans of John Green, Jenny Offill, Emma Straub, and Rainbow Rowell <i> We were all heading for each other on a collision course, matter what. Maybe some people are just meant to be in the same story. </i></b><i></i> At first, Jude and her twin brother are NoahandJude; inseparable. Noah draws constantly and is falling in love with the charismatic boy next door, while daredevil Jude wears red-red lipstick, cliff-dives, and does all the talking for both of them. Years later, they are barely speaking. Something has happened to change the twins in different yet equally devastating ways . . . but then Jude meets an intriguing, irresistible boy and a mysterious new mentor. The early years are Noah's to tell; the later years are Jude's. But they each have only half the story, and if they can only find their way back to one ather, they'll have a chance to remake their world. This radiant, award-winning vel from the acclaimed author of <i>The Sky Is Everywhere</i> will leave you breathless and teary and laughing--often all at once. <b>Printz Award Winner Stonewall Hor Book </b> A wild, beautiful, and<b> profoundly moving</b> vel. Jandy Nelson's writing is so electric, so alive, her pages practically glow in the dark. --<b>Ransom Riggs</b>, <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of <i>Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children</i> and <i>Hollow City </i> Jandy Nelson is a rare, explosive talent, and one of the best writers working today. Her prose is <b>vivid, breathtaking</b>, and <b>drenched in passion</b>, and her stories remind me why words can change the world. --<b>Tahereh Mafi</b>, <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of the <i>Shatter Me</i> series. I love this book. Jandy Nelson is<b> my new writing hero</b>. Read this book. She'll be your favorite author as well. --<b>Holly Goldberg Sloan</b>, <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of <i>Counting by 7s Jandy Nelson's writing is poetic and <b>mesmerizing</b>. More importantly, Nelson weaves a vel that seeps into your bones like fire on a cold day . . . <i>I'll Give You the Sun</i> is a vel that promises a story like thing else and then delivers it. --<b>Garret Freymann-Weyr</b>, author of Printz Hor book, <i>My Heartbeat This is a <b>stunning, artfully woven</b> story. My heart burst open at the blazing, unforgettable end. <b>Magnificent</b>. --<b>Nova Ren Suma</b>, author of <i>Imaginary Girls</i> and <i>17 & Gone</i> An extraordinary book! <b>I've never read anything like it</b>. Lyrical-unique-passionate-magical-tragic-hopeful--Nelson's characters will fly off the page and into your heart. --<b>Nancy Garden</b>, author of <i>Annie on my Mind</i>
- Author BiographyJandy Nelson, like her characters in<i> I'll Give You the Sun</i>, comes from a superstitious lot. She was tutored from a young age in the art of the four-leaf clover hunt; she knocks wood, throws salt, and carries charms in her pockets. Her debut novel, <i> The Sky Is Everywhere</i>, was on multiple Best Books of the Year lists, was a YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults pick, earned numerous starred reviews, has been translated widely, and continues to enjoy great international success. Jandy has a BA from Cornell, an MFA in poetry from Brown, and another MFA in writing for children and young adults from Vermont College of Fine Arts. Currently a full-time writer, Jandy lives and writes in San Francisco, California--not far from the settings of <i>The Sky Is Everywhere</i> and<i> I'll Give You the Sun</i>.
- Author(s)Jandy Nelson
- PublisherDial Books
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books
- Weight590 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.