All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJack Hayford provides compassionate answers to troubling questions for those who have lost a baby. The freeing truth of the Word of God promises that, like David, you will hold your child again in heaven.
- Author BiographyJack Hayford is founding pastor of The Church On The Way, chancellor of The King's University (formerly The King's College and Seminary) in Los Angeles, which he founded in 1997. From 2004 to 2009, he also served as president of The International Church of the Foursquare Gospel. He has written more than 50 books and nearly 600 hymns and choruses. His national radio and television programs span the world. He and his wife, Anna, live near Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Dr Jack Hayford
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication09/06/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChosen Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width107 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.