CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThismograph extends well-kwn facts to new classes of problems andworks out vel approaches to the solution ofthese problems. It is devoted to the questions of ill-posed boundary-value problems for systems of various types of the first-order differential equations with constant coefficients and the methods for their solution.
- Author BiographySerikkali E. Temirbolat, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Author(s)S. E. Temirbolat
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- Series TitleInverse and Ill-Posed Problems
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.