All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionNanette Johnston Packard, a sexy divorcee, liked to meet men at the gym and through personal ads. Soon after she began dating millionaire Bill McLaughlin, he moved her and her kids into his bay-front home in Newport Beach. But one man was never eugh for Nanette...Eric Naposki, her NFL linebacker lover, fulfilled Nanette's wilder cravings. Together they schemed to make her fiance's fortune their own. When McLaughlin was gunned down, authorities had suspicions - but proof. Pulitzer-minated writer Caitlin Rother explores this chilling story of a woman who seemed to have it all - until justice finally had its day.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling authorCaitlin Rotherhas written or co-authored ten books. Her latest is Then No One Can Have Her. Her previous titles include: Naked Addiction, I'll Take Care of You, Lost Girls, Poisoned Love, Dead Reckoning, Body Parts, Twisted Triangle, Deadly Devotion, and My Life, Deleted. Rother, a Pulitzer Prize nominee, worked as an investigative reporter at daily newspapers for nineteen years before deciding to write books full-time. Her work has been published in Cosmopolitan, theLos Angeles Times, The San Diego Union-Tribune, theChicago Tribune, The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, The Huffington Post and The Daily Beast. Her more than 100 TV/radio appearances include Nancy Grace, On the Record, theJay Thomas Show, Snapped, and numerous shows onInvestigation Discovery, E!, A&E, XMRadio, America at Night, C-SPANand various affiliates. Rother also works as a book doctor, writing/research coach and consultant, and teaches narrative non-fiction writing and digital journalism at UCSD Extension and San Diego Writers, Ink. Please visit her website at caitlinrother.com.
- Author(s)Caitlin Rother
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPinnacle Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight213 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.