CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionLove and Destiny. Chase Velasco fell for Justine Ashcraft when they were just kids. He had a chance the day before he left to join the Marines to take their friendship further but feeling ble he didn't want her to have to make promises to him at just 16. As the years pass, he can't seem to forget about her and as she goes about her life she can't seem to forget him either. Nearly two decades pass and Justine returns to Winnemucca, NV to finally take charge of her inheritance. She comes across letters and journals written by her great- aunt who left her with more than just wealth but tasked her with a mission to find justice for a crime that occurred more than 100 years before. She doesn't realize that someone else also has been tasked by a family promise to ensure that secrets remain secret. Justine and Chase will have to work together to make sure that history doesn't repeat itself.
- Author BiographyI've been writing stories pretty much all my life. When I was 12, my parents bought me an electric typewriter. I would spend hours in my room writing stories but just as anything life sometimes gets in the way. I decided a few months ago that it was time to make that childhood dream of writing and publishing a novel come true. I have a degree in Social Studies Education from Ball State University. I am a bit of a history nerd, and I love to travel. If the travel includes visiting historical sites, then I am in History Lover Nirvana! Currently, I live in Indianapolis, IN with 1 very spoiled dog and 2 demanding cats. I am a sarcastic procrastinator. I find humor at inappropriate times (generally in the middle of funerals and other somber settings). I love the Cincinnati Reds and collecting magnets from every place I've visited- both are obsessions. I also enjoy hosting karaoke contest in my car- I generally win, only because I'm the only one in the car. One of these days I will grow up... hopefully not for many more years!
- Author(s)Shannon C Miles
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.