All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA celebration of a growing child's accomplishments - and a reassurance that Mum will always be there. Children love the idea of growing up and doing things on their own. It's fun to dress, read and have showers like a big kid. But it's a little scary, too. Scampering along a stone wall just out of reach, a young boy asks his mother, Will you still take care of me when I'm big? An honest, touching, warm-hearted portrait of a loving relationship and a child taking those first steps toward independence.
- Author BiographyAnn Stott is a children's book designer and the author of Always, also illustrated by Matt Phelan. She lives in Massachusetts. Matt Phelan has worked in the film industry and is the illustrator of numerous books for children. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Ann Stott
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight290 g
- Width206 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matt Phelan
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.73
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.84
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.93
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.00
- AU $9.05Trending at AU $9.80
- AU $9.77Trending at AU $11.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.