All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding extracts and recipes from Elizabeth David's writings, this book covers life in France, picnics, bread ovens and the making of mayonnaise.
- Author(s)Elizabeth David
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/1995
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitlePenguin 60s S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/07/1996
- Weight43 g
- Width1 mm
- Height1 mm
- Spine1 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.