All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive survey of optical illusions includes an astonishing range of images from ancient times to the present. Covering illusions of depth, inversions, vibration effects, ambiguous figures, camouflage, anamorphic art, tessellations and other brain-teasing illusions, it presents examples from psychology, the popular press, the decorative arts, contemporary street art and the fine arts. M. C. Escher, Picasso, Vasarely, Magritte, Liu Bolin, Jos de Mey and other artists are generously represented. Reflecting author Paul Baarss deep engagement with the art and science of optical illusions, this book supersedes all others on the subject.
- Author(s)Paul M. Baars
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Weight1050 g
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.