Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe book illustrates that the traditional philosophical concept of the Universe , the World has led to amalies and paradoxes in the realm of kwledge. The author replaces this tion by the EDWs perspective, i.e. a new axiomatic hyperontological framework of Epistemologically Different Worlds (EDWs). Thus it becomes possible to find a more appropriate approach to different branches of science, such as cognitive neuroscience, physics, biology and the philosophy of mind. The consequences are a better understanding of the mind-body problem, quantum physics n-locality or entanglement, the measurement problem, Einstein's theory of relativity and the binding problem in cognitive neuroscience.
- Author BiographyGabriel Vacariu is Professor at the Department of Philosophy at University of Bucharest. Lectures and seminars on Philosophy of Mind and Cognitive Science, Introduction to Cognitive Neuroscience, Epistemology and the Philosophy of Science.
- Author(s)Gabriel Vacariu
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- LanguageEnglish & English
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight267 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.