All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ill-matched band of strangers sets off on a pilgrimage from London to Canterbury. To amuse themselves along the way, they hold a storytelling competition - but the tales soon turn from ripping yarns to slanging matches. Geoffrey Chaucer's outrageous comic tales from the 14th century are retold for children of today in this luxury, illustrated gift edition.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Chaucer
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleIllustrated Story Collections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width152 mm
- Height194 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maria Surducan
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.