About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, all the classic bible stories retold with more than 700 beautiful illustrations, maps and photographs. 100 classic stories introduce the events and characters of the New Testament, including John the Baptist, Jesus' mother Mary, and Judas, who betrayed his master for thirty pieces of silver. Dramatic illustrations and lively, authoritative text capture the key moments of Christ's life, His miracles and parables, and the preachings of the first Christians. Information panels are packed with extra insights into what the stories mean, and life in Bible times. With this book, readers will be able to grasp the Parable of the Pounds and the story of the Last Supper with new interest and understanding. They will marvel at miracles such as the Feeding of the Five Thousand and the Resurrection, and meet Jesus' friends - and enemies.
- Author BiographyVictoria Parker graduated from Oxford University with a degree in English Literature and Language. She has produced many children's books, several of which have been shortlisted for literary awards. Janet Dyson is an educational consultant whose specialist area is Religious Education. She works widely as a writer and consultant for informational publishers and television.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteover 700 pictures
- Weight635 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.