All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionNow you can master today's most important computer concepts as well as key Microsoft Office 2016 skills with the user-friendly approach found in ILLUSTRATED COMPUTER CONCEPTS AND MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & OFFICE 2016. This all-in-one book helps you become proficient in both today's computer concepts and the skills you need to kw. A user-friendly two-page spread, made popular throughout this Illustrated Microsoft Office 2016 Series, clearly demonstrates key application skills. Today's most up-to-date techlogy developments and concepts are clarified using a distinctive step-by-step approach that incorporates the latest techlogy updates from the respected COMPUTER CONCEPTS ILLUSTRATED BRIEF. This edition highlights the most recent Office 365 changes with a new module that introduces Productivity Apps. You'll find a wealth of online resources to support your learning and equip you for success in today's digital world.
- Author BiographyJune Parsons purchased her first computer, an Apple II+, in 1981 and quickly became fluent in BASIC, dBASE II, Lotus 123, WordStar, and a variety of accounting programs. The next year she opened a successful small computer retail store with Dan Oja that also offered software instruction to children and adults. Dr. Parsons taught at the university level for more than 20 years. She holds a doctorate in Educational Technology and was certified by the ICCP in 1995. Dr. Parsons began writing and creating educational software for Course Technology in 1992. She contributed to the Windows for Business and Illustrated Series and developed the New Perspectives, e-Course, and Practical series. She works via the Internet with a team of highly skilled media specialists and desktop publishers located in various states and provinces. Ms. Elizabeth Eisner Reding has authored numerous books for Delmar and Course Technology on a variety of software programs, including Adobe(R) Photoshop, Microsoft(R) Office, and Microsoft(R) Publisher. Living in New Mexico with her husband, Ms. Reding spends her free time grilling, water gardening, road and mountain biking, and collecting Southwestern art. David W. Beskeen has authored or co-authored numerous computer books since 1992, including more than 25 titles for Course Technology. He has guided readers in mastering PowerPoint(R), Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Windows(R), Livemotion, and other leading proprietary software packages. An expert in applied technology, Mr. Beskeen has a variety of teaching and consulting experience in today's computer technology. Lisa Friedrichsen is a Professor at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, Kansas, where she teaches database and web development classes. As an author, she has written several prominent Access, Office, and Web related textbooks. Ms. Friedrichsen combines her ability to teach with extensive industry experience to create clear, practical presentations. Ms. Friedrichsen's undergraduate degree is in Engineering from Iowa State University and she has an MBA from Drake University. She worked for a decade at IBM Corporation before becoming a consultant, author, and college professor. Carol M. Cram is the author of more than 35 textbooks on computer applications, business communications, and Internet-related subjects. Ms. Cram was also a long-time faculty member at Capilano College in North Vancouver, where she served as the Convenor of the Executive Support Program, the Program Consultant for Business and Computers in Continuing Education, and an instructor of business and computer-related courses. Jennifer Duffy is a freelance author who lives and works in New Hampshire. She has been writing leading texts for Course Technology for more than ten years and has authored previous editions of MICROSOFT(R) WORD ILLUSTRATED for the popular Office series. Ms. Duffy has worked successfully in the business world as a writer, editor, and public relations liaison. She combines her strong business knowledge and expertise in Word with exceptional writing skills that ensure the clarity of this and each of her other books.
- Author(s)Carol M. Cram,David Beskeen,Elizabeth Eisner Reding,Jennifer Duffy,June Jamrich Parsons,Lisa Friedrichsen
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width235 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.