Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionGain a solid 360-degree education and career advantage with ILLUSTRATED COURSE GUIDES: PROBLEM-SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING - SOFT SKILLS FOR A DIGITAL WORKPLACE. Part of the Illustrated Series Soft Skills, this book makes it easy to learn the essential problem-solving and decision-making skills necessary to succeed in today's competitive workplace. Timeless information highlights marketable skills that you need in the techlogical workplace This book addresses 40 critical skills, equipping you with extensive kwledge you can apply in today's real world.
- Author BiographyDr. Jeff Butterfield holds a PhD from the University of Texas-Austin and an MBA from Indiana University, and currently is a faculty member in the Information Systems department at Western Kentucky University. Previously, Dr. Butterfield worked as an electronics engineer with several Fortune 500 companies. He quickly discovered that his writing and public-speaking abilities contributed much more to his professional success than his technical skills. This important discovery has significantly influenced his teaching and Dr. Butterfield has spent more than 15 years in higher education helping technical students develop professional skills. As technology becomes more tightly integrated with business functions, students with well-developed soft skills will enjoy a strong competitive advantage. Dr. Butterfield has worked with Cengage to develop the SOFT SKILLS FOR A DIGITAL WORKPLACE series. These titles are designed to complement any course you teach, regardless of the subject.
- Author(s)Jeff Butterfield
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/06/2016
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.