All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new edition of this popular title, which provides a fantastic reference point for students studying for their SATs and GCSE's. It is split into 6 colour coded sections covering all aspects of the curriculum, such as acids and alkalines, reaction rates and the periodic, as well as a general information section which includes essential charts and tables. It is brightly and clearly illustrated. It is internet-linked to further online educational resources through the Usborne Quicklinks website.
- Author(s)Fiona Johnson
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleUsborne Illustrated Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight408 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
- Interest Age10 years +
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.