All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reference for any horse lover, and especially for students of the horse, 4-H horse project members, vet tech students and teachers, writers, and illustrators. Terms encompass tack and equipment, parts of the horse, nutrition, behavior and training, medical and genetic issues, and anatomy. Entries
- PublisherAlpine Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/10/1998
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationLoveland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlpine Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/11/2016
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight408 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCatherine O'Hala
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.