All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis quick and ready reference thoroughly defines thousands of words associated with wearing apparel and spans nearly 2,000 years of fashion history. From abacot, hacketon, helm, jipocoat, and jump, to xainture, ysgyn, zatayn, and zibelline, this unique and comprehensive book is profusely illustrated with over 1,300 detailed line drawings of subjects.
- Author(s)James Robinson Planche
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2003
- Series TitleDover Fashion and Costumes
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1284 g
- Width213 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.