All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionSupported by a new, dedicated mobile app and a suite of online learning tools, the groundbreaking ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY, Second Edition, is w even more effective for today's learners. This proven text teaches fundamental medical terms using word parts, without bogging down in detailed anatomy and physiology discussions. A highly visual approach-with abundant use of tables, charts, and illustrations-makes the text an effective resource for readers of diverse backgrounds, including ESL speakers, individuals focused on career preparation, and auditory and visual learners.
- Author BiographyJuanita Davies is an award-winning instructor who taught anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology in various health care disciplines. She also has written extensively on the subject of medical terminology. Her early work includes A PROGRAMMED LEARNING APPROACH TO MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY and an online medical terminology test bank containing 15,000 questions. Her first book with Cengage -- MODERN MEDICAL LANGUAGE -- is a high-level text comprising anatomy, medical terminology, pathology, signs and symptoms, diagnostic procedures, and treatment. Her second -- ESSENTIALS OF MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY -- is an anatomy and medical terminology text with a complexity level that is suitable for two-semester terminology courses as well as adaptable to one-semester courses. Her third -- A QUICK REFERENCE TO MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY -- is a useful medical terminology handbook that can also be used as a very inexpensive terminology text. It has been bundled with anatomy and physiology texts to form a comprehensive single text. Her fourth book -- AN ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY -- is particularly suitable for today's visual learners with its focus on comprehensive illustrations and writing directed at those illustrations. Although both are comprehensive, ILLUSTRATED has a different delivery style than ESSENTIALS.
- Author(s)Juanita J. Davies
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.