All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAuthoritative, easily accessible guide omits lengthy technical descriptions in favor of easy-to-use keys covering such characteristics as leaves, twigs, bark, buds, seeds, stems, fruit or fruit stalks, and other identifying traits. Over 300 pen-and-ink drawings by Maud H. Purdy, ted botanical illustrator. I recommend this book most highly. - Farida A. Wiley, American Museum of Natural History.
- Author(s)Arthur Harmount Graves
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/1992
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note300 pen and ink drawings
- Weight484 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.