Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionA former Group Product Manager for Illustrator takes you on a detailed tour of the new version of Illustrator Adobe Illustrator allows you to create sophisticated artwork for nearly any medium and the newest release boasts enhancements aimed at helping you save time and work more efficiently and intuitively. Written by veteran author Ted Alspach, this authoritative resource dissects Illustrator CS5 so you can harness the power it has to offer. You ll begin with a review of Illustrator basics and quickly ramp up to more advanced topics, such as working in 3D, using filters, distorting artwork, applying strokes, and more. * Former Adobe insider Ted Alspach breaks down the powerful program of Illustrator and explores the new features and functions included in the latest version * Begins with the basics of Illustrator, such as working with the interface and creating Illustrator documents * Shows you how to manipulate type, distort artwork, and apply strokes and fills * Explains transparency, working in 3D, using styles and effects, applying filters, and more Illustrator has amazing potential that can sometimes be daunting, but with Illustrator CS5 Bible by your side, you ll learn to put the capabilities of Illustrator to work for you.
- Author BiographyTed Alspach is the former Illustrator Group Product Manager at Adobe Systems. He is the author of more than 25 books on desktop publishing and graphics, including Illustrator CS Bible, Photoshop Complete, and Illustrator CS For Dummies, as well as hundreds of articles on related topics.
- Author(s)Ted Alspach
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleBible
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1156 g
- Width195 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.