All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDeepak Chopra da vida a los conceptos que ha trabajado en sus obras previas. Valiendose de un vedoso metodo que incluye siete lecciones de golf - deporte que recientemente practica el autor -, Chopra presenta igual numero de lecciones para la vida, por medio de las cuales el lector aprendera a vivir con plenitud y tranquilidad aun en medio del caos cotidia. ENGLISH DESCRIPTION One does t need to be a golf expert to benefit from these seven teachings. Using a method of seven golf lessons, Chopra presents an equal number of lessons for life, which will help the reader learn to live in plentitude and tranquility in a daily chaos. In this work, Chopra relates the story of Adam, a golf player that seems to be content with his life, but t with his golf technique. Adam meets a professional golfer, Wendy, who will help him improve his game and also transform his life.
- Author(s)Deepak Chopra
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationMexico
- Weight136 g
- Width124 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.