All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is about a young boy growing up during the Depression under horrible conditions and his struggle for survival. How he turned this around and became a productive adult.
- Author BiographyI grew up during the Depression and my home life was not an easy one. I had to become self-reliant at a very young age in order to survive the diversities that were handed to me. I was considered Peck's Bad Boy but through some very good friends and learning how to trust people, I turned that around, had a very productive military career in the Air Force, was a scanner for the Air Rescue Service for the Air Force, was a very good recruiter and could sell the Air Force because of how they helped me. I became a wonderful husband and father to a very lovely young child and made sure that she had a much better life than I had. I wanted to convey to mis-treated, underprivileged children that you can overcome diversities and become a productive adult with the help of good friends and eventually trusting in the Lord.
- Author(s)John Franklin Weitzel
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication13/10/2005
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.