All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMum, I yelled. Sybil the Goliath birdeater spider is longer in my room. Somebody has stolen Dougal's tarantula, Sybil (named after his sister - they both have very hairy legs), and she is being held to ransom. Dougal must fulfil the kidnapper's demands before poor Sybil is tortured - one leg at a time. Praise for I'm Dougal Trump ...And It's Not My Fault!: 'Laugh-out-loud funny ...a really enjoyable read' - TheBookbag.co.uk 'Bought this for my 8-year-old son, who generally avoids books like the plague. He loved it' - Waterstones.com Customer Reviews 'I found it very, VERY funny' - Archie, aged 11
- Author BiographyNobody ever listens to D. Trump, so he has to record things in writing - to clear his name, and to point out that the unfortunate things that happen to him are very rarely his fault. He has a moany sister, a mum who cooks brown goo and a dog who inhales socks. PLEASE NOTE: D. Trump sometimes has a bit of help with his writing from a lady named Jackie Marchant, who lives in north-west London.
- Author(s)D. Trump
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date09/06/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight184 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Reading Age9
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.